Quick Build Demountable Parking
Product Category: Temporary Car Parking
> View Product Gallery
TopDeck car parks are modular, steel framed constructions that can be installed over existing car parks on a permanent or temporary basis to dramatically increase parking capacity. By incorporating Speed-Build Technology a TopDeck Car park can be erected in a matter of days rather than months. Disruption to existing parking and other facilities is minimised and, usually, can be partially or even wholly maintained during the short build period.
TopDeck car parks provide a permanent solution or, optionally, they can be installed as demountable and relocatable structures for temporary use or to be moved around the site as other development progresses. In these circumstances the option to hire a Topdeck is worth considering rather than outright purchase.
All TopDeck car parks, including temporary installations, are designed in conjunction with current building regulations and relevant car park design recommendations resulting in a fully compliant design to provide a long term asset.
TopDeck car parks feature Speed-Build Technology to enable installation to take days not months. This includes:
- Modular design and construction - for fast, consistent erection
- No Foundations - if site conditions are suitable
- Screw Pile Foundations - for rapid installation if foundations are required
- Pre-Finished Anti-Skid Decks - for rapid commissioning and a quick handover
- Automatic Lane Markings - rubber seals between modules visually delineate parking bays. Access lanes identified by colour of deck coating
- No Wet Trades On Site - to save drying times and to avoid weather dependency
- Plug & Play Electrics - for fast installation of accessories such as lighting and CCTV
- Integral Safety Barriers - pre-fitted and independently tested to BS6399
- Modular Ramps and Stairs - for rapid attachment to parking modules
- Optional Speed-Build Exterior Cladding - where required
TopDeck Car Parks - the cost effective solution to your parking problem.